Friday, February 17, 2012

of broken foot and tracking mail

I haven't posted on here much because some ugly hit & run incident that left me with at the very least a broken foot. I'm hoping that it's not going to be longer than 6 weeks.

That being said, here's how things stand


I consider this my prep-class for my Masters program & is necessary in my opinion an absolute must for me to feel like I have covered all the bases to have truly earned my masters in this area.
1/13/12-paid for my membership to The Knitting Guild Association and officially starting my road to my masters...basics, basics, basics first
[On My Road To Masters][1] is my blog that I am using to track my progress in this undertaking. lol
AJHoliday1's Channel on YouTube is my reference point for this programs 'how to'.
1/26/12- I don't know if I am prepared enough to send this in. I'm going to have to think on it & re-study and look at the blocks to see if I can fix any of the millions of mistakes. Right now all I can see how I didn't do them exactly right & I don't think that I've blocked them correctly. :( I'm a harsh teacher. I don't know...I'm so unsure.
[HOW TO MASTER][2]
2/13/12-after 2 weeks of hell with my broken foot, etc. after being a victim of hit and run I finally mailed off my lesson 1. I re-knit some of the pieces 8 times because I wasn't satisfied. I'm still not very happy. I'm afraid I will have to re-knit.
Lesson 1: USPS tracking:


03112550000222117453


First-Class Mail®


Delivered


February 16, 2012, 3:58 pm

LEXINGTON, KY 40502 

Expected Delivery By:
 February 16, 2012

Delivery Confirmation™






Out for Delivery


February 16, 2012, 9:39 am

LEXINGTON, KY 40517 






Sorting Complete


February 16, 2012, 9:29 am

LEXINGTON, KY 40517 






Arrival at Post Office


February 16, 2012, 4:26 am

LEXINGTON, KY 40517 






Depart USPS Sort Facility


February 15, 2012

LEXINGTON, KY 40511 






Processed through USPS Sort Facility


February 15, 2012, 4:28 pm

LEXINGTON, KY 40511 






Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility


February 14, 2012, 12:37 am

JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099 






Acceptance


February 13, 2012, 2:21 pm

SAVANNAH, GA 31410

No comments:

Post a Comment