Monday, January 16, 2012

Arendje rocks!

I am so excited I can not stand it!! Arendje soooo 'gets' me & understands how excited I am to get started! LOL LOL!!!

I messaged her back & told her not to trouble herself too much....but I am excited if she can do it for me today without too much trouble!

I have an awesome instructor!!
From: arendje
re: BBB links?
If you just placed the order this weekend, it is still with the office staff in Zanesville so I probably will not receive it until tomorrow and I generally do not process orders until they contact me. With that said, I am sure you are anxious to get started so I will send you the materials but I need your email address. As soon as you get me that, I will send you the links.

1 comment:

  1. she is being so completely awesome! She is emailing me & messaging me about this! I can not wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete