I know some people won't believe this actually happened to me....but those of you that know the story of "the gum that wouldn't leave my shirt" and the story of "how I discovered doggie poop on the bottom of my shoe when in an interview...it couldn't be denied either, he saw it at the same time I did" will KNOW this is a true story.
I decided yesterday to get an angus burger from McD's. Since I o...nly had my Kymco I had to go inside. Now, anyone that was here yesterday will understand why I needed my leather jacket..it was cold & windy on the back of that thing!
I go inside
I am greeted by a cashier. She looks at me. Looks shocked. Looks back at me. Looks at my jacket. Looks at the register....can't seem to stop looking at my chest. (WHAT???)
I place my order and am puzzled by her fascination with me, my chest, and her apparent need to stare at my jacket....sooooo I decide as I take my receipt that I would just casually look at my chest on my jacket where she was looking...not in a hurry...just look at it like...hey...there's my chest...kind of thing.
I look down.
I see what she saw.
I am torn
should I laugh, cry, or what?
there....on the front left of my jacket is what I can only call a hairball flower....lovingly deposited on my jacket by my Ezma. I swear this thing was big enough to have taken legs & walked off.
I decide to go to the restroom to take the most of it off....took my food as I avoided all eye contact with said cashier.
I get home & start to wonder....
1. How'd it get there?
2. How long had it been there?
3. Why didn't I notice it before?
4. Have I gone other places with my hairball flowered jacket & not known what I was...wearing????...on my jacket?
5. Why hadn't the wind taken it off my jacket in the time that I was riding on my Kymco?
and lastly
6. Why on Earth am I not more aware when I have costume malfunctions BEFORE they happen?
I decided yesterday to get an angus burger from McD's. Since I o...nly had my Kymco I had to go inside. Now, anyone that was here yesterday will understand why I needed my leather jacket..it was cold & windy on the back of that thing!
I go inside
I am greeted by a cashier. She looks at me. Looks shocked. Looks back at me. Looks at my jacket. Looks at the register....can't seem to stop looking at my chest. (WHAT???)
I place my order and am puzzled by her fascination with me, my chest, and her apparent need to stare at my jacket....sooooo I decide as I take my receipt that I would just casually look at my chest on my jacket where she was looking...not in a hurry...just look at it like...hey...there's my chest...kind of thing.
I look down.
I see what she saw.
I am torn
should I laugh, cry, or what?
there....on the front left of my jacket is what I can only call a hairball flower....lovingly deposited on my jacket by my Ezma. I swear this thing was big enough to have taken legs & walked off.
I decide to go to the restroom to take the most of it off....took my food as I avoided all eye contact with said cashier.
I get home & start to wonder....
1. How'd it get there?
2. How long had it been there?
3. Why didn't I notice it before?
4. Have I gone other places with my hairball flowered jacket & not known what I was...wearing????...on my jacket?
5. Why hadn't the wind taken it off my jacket in the time that I was riding on my Kymco?
and lastly
6. Why on Earth am I not more aware when I have costume malfunctions BEFORE they happen?
No comments:
Post a Comment